The Ultimate RSS News Widget!
Complete RSS Widget will help you stay informed without navigating away from the home screen of your Android device.
The widget has a cool 2x4 design with several skins and all the tools you need to manage your news.
Select your own feeds with Complete RSS Widget and enjoy the latest articles delievered to you automatically.
- To navigate to the previous/next articles, click the arrows on the top and bottom of the widget.
- To read an article, click anywhere within an article and it will maximize.
- To read the original article in a browser, click anywhere on the maximized article.
- To add/remove news feeds, click "+" icon in the top middle of the widget.
- To force update on article, click the Refresh icon in the top-left corner.
- To change the update time, number of articles or the widget skin, click the preference icon in the top-right corner
- For all Android phones running Android 1.5 or higher
- Input RSS feed sources manually or pick a source from the dropdown menu
- Unlimited number of news sources
- Display the 3 latest articles chronologically
- Define the number of articles to store between 3 and 20
- Change the update interval between 15 min and 2 days
- Manage feed sources with ease
- Shows the news source and logo automatically
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Five skins available
|App Name||Complete Rss Widget|
Copyright(C) BAIT AL-HIKMA